I love shopping for interiors on the high street. And when I say on the high street, I obviously mean scrolling from the sofa. I thought I’d share some of the lovely things I’ve found from the latest high street collections, starting with my go-to place for affordable accessories – H&M Home.
My Top Picks – H&M Home
The latest collection from H&M is full of earthy colours, beautiful ceramic pieces and boho loveliness. Not to mention the cushions – they have amazing details and textures which make them look much more expensive than they actually are. Most of these items are fairly small accessories but are a simple and affordable way to update your home with some stylish touches. It was difficult to narrow down my favourites, but here are my top 12 items that I’ve found from the new collection:
- Metal pendant light – £49.99
- Large glass candle lantern – £12.99
- Tall vase with face motif – £19.99
- Large ceramic black vase – £29.99
- Gold mirror with tassels – £19.99
- Powder pink tasselled cotton rug (140cm x 200cm) – £69.99
- Plant pot on a pedestal – £19.99
- Crinkle cotton blanket in dark camel – £34.99
- Cushion cover with tassels in dusky pink – £19.99
- Wool blend cushion cover in light beige – £24.99
- Large storage basket in light beige – £24.99
- Black bench with rattan seat – £119.99
Which item is your favourite pick? For me, it’s those vases! I like to vary the shapes and sizes of accessories for styling shelves and think these are perfect. So quirky and unique! I also absolutely love the rattan bench seat – it would look amazing at the end of a bed or by the front door for putting shoes on!
Do you like to shop at H&M for homeware bits and bobs? Let me know what you think in the comments below!
If you would like some help finding affordable and stylish design solutions for your home then check out our online design packages to see what we can do for you!